EziData is a Dutch ISP and Operator that operates a network in Netherlands and United Kingdom.
EziData has a selective peering policy. The Peers are selected based on, the amount of traffic exchanged with EziData ASN, capability and mutual benefit for both networks.
For peering requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General technical requirements for peering with EziData
- The peer must be registered in a public Internet Routing Registry (IRR) database.
- Record completed in PeeringDB.
- A peer of AS60022 must have publicly routable ASN.
- The BGP session must be established in IPv4 and IPv6.
- A peer should have a 24×7 NOC with BGP expertise.
Traffic Requirements for Public Peering
- < 50 Mbps, EziData invites you to peer with us through the server route in Internet exchange.
- > 200 Mbps and < 1 Gbps, EziData invites you to contact us for established a BGP session direct between our ASNs on the Dutch public exchange.
Traffic Requirements for Private Peering
- > 1 Gbps, EziData invites you to contact us to build together the terms of our agreement.
- The PNI is free of charge up to 2 Gbps of capacity. Above this value please, contact us for more details.
- For Symmetric or unbalance traffic (between ingress and egress) up to a ratio of 2 to 1 the peering is free regardless of the amount of traffic.
- Interconnection must be 1 Gigabit Ethernet (1 GbE LR) or 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE LR)
EziData manages the primary ASN 60022.
We suggest peers set a max-prefix of 100 (IPv4) and 100 (IPv6) routes on peering sessions with EziData.
- Peering sessions with AS60022 will advertise all EziData routes.
- The candidate shall not send unsolicited traffic to ASN EziData.